- We pray for all those who are going to University/College over the next few weeks. We think especially of Howisha Purcell, Matthew Smith, Elias Mead and Sasha Whale. We pray for God’s protection and guidance as they take this next step in their lives.
- Please pray for John and Leigh Milman as they go into Bryanston School on Tuesday and Wednesday to speak on behalf of The Gideons that the pupils and staff will be open to the message of the Gospel.
- Please continue to pray for Nicky Myers in her recovery.
- We pray for Trudi Carter as she settles into life in India with the Team at the Bethesda Project.
- Pray for Dale Carmichael as he begins his Internship here at BEC, we pray for God to richly bless him in this work and all those who he will be in contact with, both in the church and in the community.
- Please continue to pray for Sue Cornforth who has started a new course of chemotherapy treatment this week. Pray for strength, peace and courage for Sue, Barry and the family.
- Please pray for Doris Sumption, for her strength to be restored and for complete healing.
- For Brian and Rosemary Asplin and Richard and Hilary Hall, that they will feel God’s loving arms around them.