- Please pray for Annie Paterson who is recovering from surgery.
- Pray for all students, here in our own town and those we know who are away at University and College. Pray for God’s love and protection over them as they continue their studies and in the decisions they have to make through these important months and years.
- Please pray for those who need God’s strength at this time, especially for Doris Sumption, Ella Haines, Nicky Myers and Allan Bowden.
- Please continue to pray for Sue Cornforth as she continues her course of chemotherapy treatment. Pray for strength, peace and courage for Sue, Barry and the family.
- For Brian and Rosemary Asplin and Richard and Hilary Hall, that they will feel God’s loving arms around them.
- We continue to pray for all those affected by the situation in Iraq.Pray for Robin and Shirley Bragg as they go out to Bangladesh on 10th October to teach in a Muslim school for a week as representatives from Clayesmore School on a teacher exchange.
- We give thanks that Barry and Sheila Roberts are both doing very well.
- We also thank God that Jim France’s health has improved. We continue to pray that his eye will be completely healed.