Last year we saw God doing some amazing things at BEC and our continued prayer is the key to seeing all that God has in store for us this year. As well as your personal prayers, you can join others at Prayer Plus which happens every other Wednesday evening at the church. See the calendar on our website for more details.
This week, please pray:
- Please pray for Monday Fellowship as they continue their month of March Mission, that many will respond to God’s loving invitation and deepen their relationship with Him. Please pray too for Robin Bragg as he speaks each week.
- Many thanks for praying for Enid who died peacefully last week. Please pray that her funeral service, 12th March, will be a testimony to her faith and that the Gospel will be proclaimed and pray for her husband, Graham, Daniel and Lizz, grandchildren Milly and Jonah.
- Please pray for John & Doris Sumption’s granddaughter Abigail, as she is on a gap year before going to University. She is going to Peru for 5 months with Latin Link with a small group helping a church in various ways. Please pray for her safety, health and God’s blessing and that the whole team will be united in their love for Jesus.
- Please pray for Richard Brown as he recovers from surgery.
- Continue to pray for Sue and Barry Cornforth as Sue continues her treatment for cancer. Sue has been able to start a new antibody drug, from Friday 28th Feb, funded by the Government, alongside her chemotherapy. This was a real answer to prayer and we also praise God for a very positive hospital appointment last week. Barry & Sue are very touched and encouraged by so many people praying for them.
- Pray for Barry Roberts as he goes in for his operation on Thursday and for Sheila as she has an operation next week.
- And for all those we know who are struggling with ill health at this time, we especially think of Peter Cressey, Brian Asplin, Jim and Catherine France and Doris Sumption.
It would be great to read your prayers. Encourage others by sharing your prayers (and answered prayers) in the comments below.