We believe that Jesus Christ brings a message of love and hope to everyone, no matter their situation, age, or background.
We believe that God loves people - deeply, passionately, unconditionally - and that he wants people to know Him in a personal way as they embrace a rich and fulfilling God-centred life.
Jesus Christ came to demonstrate God's love to us, reaching out to the poor, the lost and the hurting. Ultimately, he died on the cross for our sakes, dying in our place so that we can know forgiveness for our mistakes. Jesus cleared the way for us to live in the freedom, peace, joy, wholeness, and hope that a relationship with God brings.
God invites all of us into a relationship with Himself - He's longing for each of us to say 'yes'! The Bible gives us a picture (in Revelation 3:20) of Jesus standing at the door of our lives, knocking. He wants us to receive Him, but we're the only ones who can open the door.
If you would like to receive Jesus into your life today, here's what you can do:
- Talk to God about it. He listens to every word of our mouth and thought of our heart.
- Tell God that you know you need him and that you want things to be right between you
- Ask God to forgive you for living the self-centred life
- Be assured of God's unconditional love and forgiveness and receive Jesus into your heart by faith as Saviour. No matter what you've done or how badly you feel you might have messed-up, God's forgiveness is free and total.
- Tell God you want to do things his way from now on, and ask him to help you
- Get in touch with us - it's really important that you get plugged into a local church so that you can get all the help and support you need. We would love to hear from you!